Internet service providers BT and TalkTalk have received a boost in their efforts to take on the Digital Economy Act,... read on »
Google have teamed up with the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) to launch their first ad campaign promoting user safety and... read on »
I'm sure you've all noticed that PageRank checkers and toolbars have been down over the past couple of days, well,... read on »
Google have taken the fight to Apple’s door, opening its first retail store in an attempt to rival the firms... read on »
We were instructed by See in Style, one of the UK’s leading online retailers of designer frames and sunglasses, to increase their sales numbers and ROI across multiple campaigns consisting of SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Social Media, to bring their current efforts up to the level required to meet stringent sales and growth targets.
As a business still inside their first year, See in Style’s presence on the web had failed to meet initial projections and needed a complete overhaul to turn this great looking website from a beloved project into a viable, profitable business.
The objectives of the campaign were;
• Devise a digital strategy that would incorporate all three marketing practices together, working efficiently towards meeting sales and growth targets
• Increase the quality and quantity of targeted traffic to effectively increase conversion rate, bounce rate and other site metrics key for measuring the success and impact of our campaign
During the campaign See in Style saw:
• 274% increase in total organic traffic
• First page rankings in Google for over 70% of targeted keywords
• 89% increase in total paid search traffic
• 14% reduction in cost per click (CPC) across campaigns
• 183% increase in total affiliate traffic
• 1755% increase in number of Twitter followers